Java Software Engineer – Investment Platform
Evoke Talent has partnered with an exciting FinTech business that offers a funding platform designed to provide working capital and supply chain automation tools for hundreds of SMEs.
This fast-growing FinTech has just received £4M in seed funding and is now scaling its development team and looking for multiple Java Engineers to join them on their mission to become a global Unicorn.
Tech stack: Java, Spring Boot, Microservices, TypeScript, React, AWS, Terraform, Docker
- They have built their technology from scratch, and are now building out the in-house development team to scale the platform and develop new features.
- Their software development philosophy is based around agile methodology with extended cycle length – a start-up that “gets stuff done”.
- Between 2-4 years of Software Engineering Experience
- Proficient with 1 or more programming languages (preferably Java but open to others)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Physics/Maths or similar
- Strong communication skills
- Has right to work in the UK *unfortunately, they do not offer visa sponsorship*
Package: Offering up to £60,000 + equity + bonus
Location: London (Hybrid) 2-days per week in the office