Java Software Engineer – Series B FinTech
We are partnered with a Series B funded FinTech business who are scaling their Engineering team and looking for Backend Java Engineers to join their team!
Our client has offices in London and work on a hybrid basis but are flexible on office presence as long as you are happy to come in a few times per month.
Already with tens of thousands of customers, our client is going through a huge stage of growth with new products & features due to be launched across the world over the coming year.
- Work in a Product-Focussed team end-to-end from initial understanding of requirements all the way through to deployment
- Greenfield product development and raising the bar of existing features
- Share knowledge and experience to help scale the engineering team
- Work closely with product owners, mobile engineers and other stakeholders to translate requirements into solutions.
- 2+ years working with Java8+ & Spring
- Commercial experience working with Microservices, Terraform & AWS
- Be a Product focussed engineer who likes taking ownership of their work
- Experience working in a start-up/scale up environment preferred
- Java17, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, AWS, Event Sourcing
- Offering up to £110,000 salary + equity & benefits
For more information, please contact Conor Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here today!